Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pan's Labyrinth

I don't think anyone will argue with me when I say "Pan's Labyrinth" is Guillermo Del Toro's best movie. "Pan's Labyrinth" won three Oscars for best achievement in art directing, best achievement in cinematography, and best achievement in makeup. "Pan's Labyrinth" has spectacular visual and special effects. Every shot is just magnificent to watch. "Pan's Labyrinth" is just so good, like I'm speechless, there is no other way to put it. Stephen King even quoted,"This is the best film of the year". For Stephen King to say something like means that this is one amazing film. This is definitely up there in my top favorite movies. I mean this movie is a suspenseful, creepy, and a thriller into one, and for people who don't know who Guillermo Del Toro is, he is amazing at "monster" movies, like "Hellboy" and "Pacific Rim". So if you are nervous about this film not being good, don't worry, this film is phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment